* FREE standard post anywhere in Australia for orders over $200
All other orders will be charged at Australia Post rates based on the weight and destination of the parcel.
Loose Leaf patterns, weighing under 250gms, will be posted in hard back envelopes for a flat rate of $3.80 (please note postage will be adjusted when order is processed)
* Additional insurance is available and highly recommended. The Wool Shack cannot be held responsible for missing or damaged uninsured parcels.
You may order online and pay with Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard), Paypal (you provide us with your paypal address at checkout and we will invoice you for the total), via *Electronic Funds Transfer, or *Australian Money Order. Shop online, and simply choose your preferred payment option before you confirm the order.
(PLEASE NOTE: MONEY ORDER OR EFT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE WOOL SHACK WITHIN 7 DAYS AS WE CANNOT HOLD STOCK FOR LONGER PERIODS)
MONEY ORDERS SHOULD BE SENT TO:-
The Wool Shack
PO Box 743
*please note: available for Australian customers only.
The Wool Shack shopping basket is 100% secure, so you can purchase online with confidence. When ordering online, you can choose to pay by Credit Card, Paypal, Money order (Australian orders only), or Electronic Funds Transfer (Australian orders only).
Our basket is very simple to use, and will talk you through each step of the transaction as you shop. However, if you are new to using a shopping basket, take a minute to look over the instructions below and familiarise yourself with the procedures.
If you experience any problems or errors, please contact us immediately on email@example.com and we will be on hand to help!
- To begin shopping choose from any of the categories on The Wool Shack website (ie, yarns, books, patterns, etc)
- Each product has a box and ‘add to basket’ button.
- To add a product to your basket, simply enter the quantity you require in the box and click on the ‘add to basket’ button. Please note that most products default to quantity ‘1’ for your convenience.
- When adding YARNS, you are able to enter your requirements for several different colours in one go. Simply enter the number of balls you require in each colour BEFORE clicking on the ‘add to basket’ button. All your yarn choices will then be added to your basket.
- Once a product/s has been added, you will be taken to view your basket contents.
NB: At any time during your transaction, you are able to amend your quantities/shipping/payment details OR continue shopping, by simply clicking on the relevant buttons at the bottom of your basket, or choosing from the menu options. To view your basket whilst browsing, simply click on the ‘view basket’ link under the shopping cart logo.
- To proceed to the checkout and pay for your order, click on ‘proceed to addresses’ button.
- Enter the ‘billing address’ (where you would like the invoice sent)
- Enter the ‘shipping address’ (where you would like the goods sent) – if the both addresses are the same, simply tick the box provided at the top of the page and your details will be copied into the shipping address.
- Once your addresses are complete, click on ‘proceed to payment & shipping’ button.
- Choose your preferred shipping option by clicking on the corresponding circle.
- Choose your preferred payment option (Credit Card only for Overseas customers) and enter any relevant details.
NB: Payment will not be processed until goods are ready to ship
- When your payment and shipping details have been entered correctly, click on ‘proceed to final check’ button.
- PLEASE READ THE ORDER SUMMARY CAREFULLY. When you are happy that the details are correct, click on ‘that’s it! Confirm order’ button.
* PLEASE CONTACT US TO CONFIRM POSTAGE COSTS FOR YOUR ORDER, PRIOR TO SENDING PAYMENT WITH THE ORDER FORM *
To order via mail , click on the links below to print an order form, fill out the details and send it to us in a sealed envelope. Or, if you have problems downloading the order form, you can simply write down your order request clearly (preferably in capitals), giving us your contact, email and payment details.
- Select this document for the order form in Rich Text format (.rtf): www.thewoolshack.com/docs/orderform.rtf. Most computers should be able to able to display this format.
- Select this document for the order form in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf): www.thewoolshack.com/docs/orderform.pdf. If If not already installed on your computer, Adobe Acrobat reader software can be downloaded for free by clicking on the 'Get Acrobat Reader' button at the top-right of this page.
We are happy to accept phone orders on 08 9371 8864 (+61 8 9371 8864 if calling from overseas).
Our opening hours for telephone enquiries and telephone orders are Monday - Friday, 8.00am (WST) to 1.45pm (WST). If you call outside our opening hours, please leave your number and we will call you back the next working day.
The Wool Shack currently accepts payment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), Paypal, Australian money order, or Electronic Funds Transfer (Australian orders only).
* PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we no longer accept Cheques or American Express *
If you have access to online banking with an Australian bank account, you may choose to transfer funds directly into The Wool Shack account. Please advise The Wool Shack by email or telephone, that you have organised a bank transfer for your order. When stating a reference for the transfer, please use your 'Online Order Number' and your name so that we can recognise the source:-
Bank: Westpac Bank
Account Name: The Wool Shack
Account BSB: 036046
Account Number: 102891
(* PLEASE NOTE: MONEY ORDER OR EFT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE WOOL SHACK WITHIN 7 DAYS AS WE CANNOT HOLD STOCK *)
Postage prices are based on weight and destination. Orders over $200 have standard shipping FREE OF CHARGE. Additional insurance is available and highly recommended. The Wool Shack cannot be held responsible for missing or damaged uninsured parcels.
Express post available, with or without optional insurance, charged at Australia Post rates based on the weight and destination of the parcel.
Loose Leaf patterns and magazines, weighing under 250 grams, will be posted in hard back envelopes for a flat rate of $3.80, and under 500grams for $5.00 (please note postage will be adjusted when order is processed). Over 500gms is considered a parcel and will be charged accordingly.
You may choose from Regular Parcel Post (3-5 business days) or Express Parcel Post (next day delivery within WA, or 2-3 days for Eastern States).
Express delivery applies to IN STOCK items only. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we will advise you immediately by telephone or email.
IMPORTANT: If you receive goods damaged through transit, it is vital that you keep the damaged packaging that they came in and contact The Wool Shack immediately. Postal insurance is only valid if all the packaging is kept for inspection, without this evidence, there is no proof that your parcel was damaged in transit.
Please examine all shipments immediately upon receipt. If defective or incorrect merchandise is received, you MUST notify us within 7 days of receipt.
PLEASE NOTE: The Wool Shack cannot be held responsible for missing goods if an incorrect delivery address was quoted at time of order. To ensure that your parcel is delivered safely, please check your postal address details very carefully before you confirm the order.
Books, patterns and knitting needles and SALE ITEMS/YARN are non-returnable.
If you wish to return an item, you MUST contact us within 14 DAYS of the initial delivery date. Returns & refunds are NOT accepted after 14 days of customer receipt, unless defective. We gladly accept returns for exchange or refunds provided the goods are in as new condition and we can re-sell them. However, please remember, when returning items, the customer is solely responsible for all shipping costs (this includes the Australia Post postage cost to return the exchanged goods to you). So, we advise you to choose carefully.
Authorisation must be obtained from The Wool Shack, prior to the return of any goods, via email, telephone or facsimile. All returned goods must be in good condition and in the unit quantity supplied in the original order.
* IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU RE-PACKAGE THE GOODS THAT YOU ARE RETURNING SECURELY, AS WE CANNOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR GOODS THAT ARE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT *
Our goal is customer satisfaction and we ask that you contact us as soon as you find a problem with anything you receive so we can correct the problem.
All prices advertised on this web site and on our written material are subject to change without notice.
Any goods supplied in error by The Wool Shack will be replaced at our cost.
When purchasing from The Wool Shack your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. It is currently understood that an attack to reveal meaningful data is unfeasible using today's technology when using 256-bit SSL encryption. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre firstname.lastname@example.org